Re: gEDA-user: Schottky diode?

John Griessen wrote:

al davis wrote:
 Years ago, when I had access

to a sun, I would do "make g++ CC" which would build it twice, once with g++ and then with Sun's own compiler.

Should I be on the lookout for one of those ultra sparc's Dan M likes?
There are chip co's in my town....  Maybe could get you one cheap.

It might be a stretch to say I like them. When I got mine it was because there was a critical piece of software I needed to run and solaris/sparc was the platform I needed. Linux/x86 versions are available now, but I just can't justify spending money to replace the sun right now. Besides, its a wonderful way to trip over lots of silly bugs in software written by "all the worlds an x86 linux box" coders....

-Dan