Re: gEDA-user: Schottky diode?

On 10/20/06, Dan McMahill <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
John Coppens wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 01:35:29 -0400
> Dan McMahill <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>>% kpsewhich -progname=dvipdfm -format=tfm cmr17
>>/usr/pkg/share/texmf/fonts/tfm/public/cm/cmr17.tfm
>>
>>man dvipdfm may give enough info to dig into it.  I'm afraid I'm not
>>going to be able to help much beyond this.
>

> on6jc ~$ kpsewhich -progname=dvipdfm -format=tfm cmr17
> /usr/share/texmf/fonts/tfm/public/cm/cmr17.tfm
>
> It seems it _is_ installed and recognized... If you'd like to have me do
> some other test, gladly...

I wish I had more.  I just don't have enough knowledge of debugging that
sort of latex issue.

I wonder if it is an AFM file that dvipdfm is looking for that it can not find. Maybe dvipdfm cannot map the Computer Modern Roman font to the corresponding Adobe font.

Since the DVI file is generated can you view it with xdvi? If you can
I would think
that the problem may be with fontmapping.

(* jcl *)

-- http://www.luciani.org