Re: gEDA-user: Schottky diode?

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 20:13:37 -0400
"John Luciani" <jluciani@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Since the DVI file is generated can you view it with xdvi? If you can
> I would think
> that the problem may be with fontmapping.

Sri... Hadn't noticed that the make script seems to remove the output
(dvi)? As far as I can see, 'acs-tutorial' is the only file that has
formatting instructions in it ('xcept for the man file).

>From the configure log, I notice that it looks for 'hacha' and 'hevea',
which are not present. Could it be that it then still tries to generate
the docs, but actually needs these?

John