gEDA-user: Better way to set sizes (line width, via diameter, drill diameter, etc) in pcb?

The pcb manual says there is supposed to be a "size"
menu to set line widths & via diameters, but I don't
see it. The screenshots of pcb on sourceforge don't
show it either. I am able to inc/dec the line width
using l/s+l, and inc/dec the via diameter using
c+v/c+s+v, but this can be inconvenient. I haven't
figured out how to change the drill diamter short of
just editing my design file. Is there a way to bring
up a dialog box where I can type in these parameters?
I'm using the 20060822 version of gEDA on SuSE 10.1