Re: gEDA-user: Better way to set sizes (line width, via diameter, drill diameter, etc) in pcb?

IIRC, you need to double click on any of the four "route style"
buttons at the bottom left of the window.  A window should pop in in
which you can set the track width.

Alternately, find the "preferences" option in the menu bar pull downs
(under either "file" or "open" IIRC), and select the "sizes" tab.

Stuart