Re: gEDA-user: bf1 vs. pcb

Levente wrote:

Please find the pcb file via this link.

http://web.interware.hu/lekovacs/cuccok/hardware/bf1.pcb

What an excellent example of Swiss Cheese! There was a bug in the layer group loop macro using the PCB group settings instead of the one in the file loading.

It took a very long time to insert the thousands of holes into the polygons thousands of times, especially since the containing contours got to the point of having about 15,000 verticies! I've got it considerably optimized now, but it will probably still take a minute to load the first time. I recommend that you select all and morph the polygons, then re-save the design. It will load faster after that.

It does a nice job of showing all of the floating polygon islands when you do a find connections on the ground net.

Fixes are in. Grab the latest CVS and give it a go.

harry