Re: gEDA-user: bf1 vs. pcb

On Wed, 2006-10-11 at 22:52 -0400, Harry Eaton wrote:
> Levente wrote:
>
> >Please find the pcb file via this link.
> >
> >http://web.interware.hu/lekovacs/cuccok/hardware/bf1.pcb

[snip]

> Fixes are in. Grab the latest CVS and give it a go.

Is this still the clipper branch of CVS, or HEAD?

I've tried opening bf1.pcb with the CVS clipper branch, and get what I
think are odd results:

pcb bf1.pcb
Error while clipping PBO_SUB
Error while clipping PBO_SUB

In the schematic, GND-sldr appears to be clipped into about the top
quarter of the board, missing elsewhere.

On the comp side of the board, it appears that the GND-comp polygons
actually touch all the wires on the component layer.

I deleted my ~/.pcb directory to make sure it wasn't a problem with
that, but still get the same effect.

Regards

Peter Clifton