gEDA-user: Some gschem/ngspice problems

Hi all.

1) I cannot get the 'spice-model' element to work... It just doesn't
  get included when calling gnetlist (no complaints either). I wanted to
  include a simple model for a switch.

  Also, the gEDA/SPICE tutorial mentions 'model' and 'type' attributes
  which are not available on the standard attribute list (like value,
  netname etc). Do I have to include them manually?

  I finally solved the problem adding the model to the switch itself.

2) Another version of the circuit causes:

  Found unknown component.  Refdes = L1

  L1 is an inductor, shown correctly on the schematic, and included in the
  generated netlist as:

  L1 vlin vlout 180u

  which I suppose is correct. Why the error message?

Thanks in advance,
John