gEDA-user: My board is back -- groundplane (polygon) is missing

Hello,

two weeks ago I send my gerbers to board manufacturer
www.bilex-lp.com.

Just get the board back: Looks fine, but polygons building ground
plans on solder side are missing, so board is useless.

PNG pictures of pcb layout are available at
http://www.ssalewski.de/AVR_USB_gEDA.html.de,
gEDA sources at
http://www.ssalewski.de/AVR_USB_gEDA-20061016.tar.gz
and the gerbers I send to board producer at
http://www.ssalewski.de/boarddata.zip

For me gerbers are ok if displaying it with gerbv.
Is there something wrong with the gerber files?

Best regards

Stefan Salewski