gEDA-user: Current source rail blocking

Hello

In my broadband high sensitivity amplifier I have a rail where bases of all
current source transistors are hooked up. Each current source is a transistor
with an emitter resistor which compensates variance in aplification so that
even unmatched transistors produce matched currents.

Do you have any recommendations how to block the current sources from picking
up some garbage from the air and causing oscillation? Should I block the rail
with a single big capacitor against the ground, or use individual capacitor for
each transistor placed between emitter and base?

CL<