Re: gEDA-user: Current source rail blocking

Karel Kulhavy wrote:
Hello

In my broadband high sensitivity amplifier I have a rail where bases of all
current source transistors are hooked up. Each current source is a transistor
with an emitter resistor which compensates variance in aplification so that
even unmatched transistors produce matched currents.

If you think the resistor is picking up RF, then you would need a box shield more than caps... or cap at the resistor would be more eff than at rail since RC damped.

John G