Re: gEDA-user: gPCB Polygon Best Practices

Em Seg 30 Out 2006 15:55, DJ Delorie escreveu:
> > If I can get away with 2 layers I want a GND plane on the bottom
> > layer which will be split up by traces that just couldn't fit on the
> > components side of the board.
>
> I did something like that here: http://www.delorie.com/pcb/m3a/

Hy DJ.
I think you made that board on PCB Lesstif version, am I right?
I opened the file on the GTK version, 20060822, and something strange
appeared.
Around P9, P8, P7 and P6 has a polygon. Here it appeared in dark red, first
layer (component) but over that polygon passes a lot of lines from that same
board, and they are not connected. That polygon makes sense if become blue
(second layer), and made him blue by changing to the second layer and pressed
m over the polygon, and all made sense.
I dont know, but I think there are some incompatibility with lesstif x
gtk .ocb generated files...