Re: gEDA-user: Driving the netlist from PCB (instead of gschem)

>    Not to jump in, but...They're a large vendor whom nobody with a
> technical clue takes seriously.  I think their "standards" are much
> more likely to be ignored than most anyone else's.

I think that helps my point.  Talk is cheap, results speak for
themselves.  Supporting IPC-2581 with PCB won't happen without a
reason that benefits the one doing the work, and at the moment,
interoperability with other services is at the top of that list - if
only there were any to interoperate with.  Writing a spec doesn't make
you popular.