gEDA-user: pcb, mm rounding issue

I have 0.5 mm grid size, 0.25 mm line width and 0.25 mm "Minimum copper
spacing" in Preferences/Design Rule Checking.

It was clear for me that this can cause problems -- indeed it does.
Sometimes it is not possible to draw copper lines on adjoining grid
points if Settings/Auto Enforce DRC cleararance in enabled.

Setting "Minimum copper spacing" to 0.249 mm fixes it.
If we decrease all values entered in Preferences/Design rule checking
minimal (i.e. *0.999) this rounding issue should be fixed.