Re: gEDA-user: How to use common symbols on multiple computers using pcb

All of my boards are in version control.....  so they all are really
tied together well.

i just check out a revision of that repository that has everything
where it was back then and it just works.

it might be cool to put geda and gschem in the mix at that level too,
so that the tools used to build the board and schematics are tracked
as well....

Steve