Re: gEDA-user: How to use common symbols on multiple computers using pcb

i put mine into source control, so that i can go back in time and work
on old files easily enough....

when schematics reference a symbol you used years ago and you have
updated it, you may need the older one for the schematic.
you checkout a copy from that date..... and it works.