Re: gEDA-user: pcb, connecting to lonesome vias if Auto enforce DRC clearance is on

have a key mapped to add selected/over to current routing net.

this way you add the via, sub trace, plane to the current net.

have this key also update the auto-drc to allow that freshly added
component to be not avoided.

Hardkrash