Re: gEDA-user: pcb, route styles of layers

I would vote for having a board stack that defines styles.

on each layer have the ability to define types of lines.
	good ole width
	wcalc assisted ( needs board information )
		50 Ohm single strip
		120 Ohm multiline strip ( This might need the ability to draw
differential pairs )

as was mentioned in this thread remembering a last used, or switching
to a default would be good options.

Hardkrash