gEDA-user: pcb, route styles of layers

In pcb 20080202 (GTK) we have 4 route styles -- these are not direct
related/coupled to layers.

Currently I am doing a 6 (maybe only 4) layer layout. I have to switch
often between layers, and whenever I select an other layer, I select an
other route style (power, outer-signal, inner-signal ...)

For multi-layer layout it may be more pleasant to assign a route style
to each virtual layer, so we have to select layer only without worrying
about correct route style. Different route styles for the same physical
(copper) layer can be handled by virtual layers (i.e. power-fat,
power-thin).

Best regards

Stefan Salewski