gEDA-user: pcb, next minor pad snapping bug

pcb version 20080202 (GTK)

Some days ago we discussed that in this version crosshair snaps to the
gerber endpoints of pads when "Crosshair snaps to pins and pads" is
selected -- snapping to center may be preferable, see

http://archives.seul.org/geda/user/Oct-2008/msg00033.html

An other strange pad snapping behavior:

If "Crosshair snaps to pins and pads" is selected, crosshair seems to
snaps to pads (of SMD) for all layers, even when inner layers are
active. I think it should snap to pads (preferable center) only if
active layer is in component group (maybe snap to pads too if active
layers is in solder side group and there is a pad on solder side).

Best regards

Stefan Salewski