Re: gEDA-user: pcb, howto get plain rats lines instead of circles

On Mon, Oct 06, 2008 at 07:05:47PM +0200, Stefan Salewski wrote:
> I have seen these circles indicating a connection to a plane in DJ's
> tutorial for the first time. Now I get these myself. I do not understand
> it really, and I do not want it, because there in no plane.

Is it possible you optimized the ratlist while they were over a polygon
and then moved them?  The ratlist never reevaluates due to dragging a part.
For normal rats this just means less optimal lines running around, but if
you have a 'via rat' it will persist even after the drag until you hit 'O'
again.

You may have a plane on a layer you turned off.  I haven't looked at the
PCB file.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>