Re: gEDA-user: pcb, howto get plain rats lines instead of circles

Am Montag, den 06.10.2008, 10:55 -0700 schrieb Ben Jackson:

> Is it possible you optimized the ratlist while they were over a polygon
> and then moved them?  The ratlist never reevaluates due to dragging a part.
> For normal rats this just means less optimal lines running around, but if
> you have a 'via rat' it will persist even after the drag until you hit 'O'
> again.
>
> You may have a plane on a layer you turned off.  I haven't looked at the
> PCB file.

I think it is really a bug of version 20080202.

Currently this bug is not a big problem for me, because I have replaced
all planes with thick lines. But I will need more planes soon...

Maybe someone can test with cvs head. I will myself make a test with a
layout created from scratch.

Best regards

Stefan Salewski