Re: gEDA-user: pnp symbol questions

   I did read the thread.  I would like to modify the symbol so that the
   part in pcb does not have the G, D or S.  I'd like it to just have the
   flat side of the transistor.
   On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 5:07 PM, Stefan Salewski <[1]mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
   wrote:

     Am Dienstag, den 07.10.2008, 16:08 -0400 schrieb Rob Butts:

   > Does antone know where I would find the symbol file for the
   pnp-3.sym
   >    symbol in the basic devices library?

     This IS a symbol file (for gschem).
     Are you locking for the corresponding Footprint (pcb element)?
     I think there is no specific footprint, because is is a light
     gschem
     symbol. You may read the thread I pointed to (of course not only my
     own
     question).