gEDA-user: PCB routing question

   I auto routed a board and there were two rats that didn't get routed.
   I saw a path that would work so I drew a line from the pin to pin to
   connect the two pins and optimized and the rat went away.  Is this
   fine to do?  I then went through the net list and found all the nets
   were connected to what they should be.
   I didn't see anything in the manual about doing this but it seems like
   this is how it's supposed to work or at least be fudged into working.