Re: gEDA-user: PCB to IGES converstion?

Hi Mike,

On Fri, 2008-10-10 at 09:21 -0500, Mike Crowe wrote:
> 	Hi all
>
> Another question for the group.
>
> Is anyone working on a tool or know how to import a pcb layout to an
> IGES file?

I've made a start with a DXF exporter for pcb, not an IGES exporter :)
since the DXF file format is well known.

The sources can be found here:

http://github.com/bert/pcb-dxf-hid/tree/master

It's not in a very complete state, let's say halfway, it compiles and
sometimes segfaults.

Currently I have no time to debug the code as I'm very busy with
modifications to the house: extension, new kitchen, etc.

That will keep me busy until most of December I guess.

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.