gEDA-user: PCB to IGES converstion?

	Hi all

Another question for the group.

Is anyone working on a tool or know how to import a pcb layout to an
IGES file?

Background
I just did my second design with PCB.  Works great! Kudos to you all!
unfortunately for me, when we assembled the prototype, one of the
components had a mechanical interference with the case.  Grrr.  With the
new artwork we'd like to be able to import an IGES image of it into
Solid Edge (a mechanical cad tool).  Before I start down the path of
writing my own tool, I want to be sure no one else has already started
down this path.
The minimum that I need it to do is:
	Parse the file for elements
	Look-up height information for elements from a separate file
	Convert the element description to the IGES format with the new height
info
	Optionally take an outline layer and convert it to a board outline
	Somehow provide board thickness info

So how about it.  Anyone have this tool half built?

Thanks in advance
--
Mike
home of the USB-Accelerometer