Re: gEDA-user: Trouble with an usb oscilloscope

Hello Joerg,

The analog front end is not built right now. I just feed the signal
thorough some resistors into the analog input. In fact most of the
components in the analog part have poorly calculated values. The analog
circuit shall have a detailed review after the digital part will do that
12MHz sampling.

I tried to measure the number of samples in a bit from a serial line but
the length of a bit is not very stable. Anyway it seems that the number
of samples correspond to about the same sampling frequency of 300KHz.

The divider ideea is great ! My multimeter can measure up to 20KHz so
with a divider I can easily reach 20MHz. Seems that I will go this way
for now.

Best Regards,
Teodor