Re: gEDA-user: pcb, next mm issue

Some further investigation:

Joinings depends on zoom factor.
If I draw the some trace while zommed in very much, joining is much
better. Seems that endpoints of lines are not mapped to exact
grid-points, but depends on screen/mouse coordinate. I think this should
not be the case. Coordinates of entered endpoints of traces should not
depend on zooming factor when grid is active -- endpoints should be
always exact grid points nearest to mouse pointer.