Re: gEDA-user: Looking for some Atmel symbols

DJ Delorie wrote:
>> but what's the best approach if I have to create the symbols myself?

The issue of needing symbols for your favorite parts will come up
repeatedly, so the beast approach is to simply get good at making your
own symbols.

> The easiest way is to use one of the many sumbol generators, such as
> my djboxsym:
>
>    http://www.gedasymbols.org/user/dj_delorie/tools/djboxsym.html
>
> There are others based on mine

... and my private "box generator" is one of those.  Most of my changes
are matters of taste, not function.  And then I've ginned up a couple of
specialty symbol generators as well.

In any case, djboxsym is a good place to start.  If you don't like DJ's
tastes, tweak.

-dave