Re: gEDA-user: improve PNG output quality

I use EPS to transfer gschem circuit diagrams to OO, it works almost fine. The
first problem is that gschem is not taking line width into account when
calculating the image extent and this results in slight image clipping. The
second problem is with postscript font not exactly  matching the vector one
(visible on screen), which also may cause some unwanted clipping.

In my opinion , the exporter should use specified dpi resolution and variable
size for PNG (and other bitmap) format. Default resolution should be 100dpi
for good quality.

Wojciech Kazubski