gEDA-user: PCB cvs - library preview problem

Hello again,
According to Dave's suggestion I've just build PCB from CVS. While component rotation is OK, the library preview function does not work now.
Whatever component I select the window stays empty. Is there any known workaround? If not please give me some guidelines how to look for the problem in the code, I MIGHT be able trace it.

Best Regards,
Michael W.