Re: gEDA-user: bom2 fails with stack overflow (solved)

On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 22:15:21 +0200, Carlos Nieves Ónega wrote:

> I bet there is nothing wrong with your schematics. See:
> http://www.geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:faq-
gnetlist#some_gnetlist_backends_overflow_the_stack._how_do_i_solve_this

Thanks! This resolved the problem :-)

Annoyingly, I have encountered this issue before and had modified my
gnetlistrc at my home box. Because gnetlist worked ever since, I forgot
about it and got caught when I worked at my day job. Isn't it possible to
estimate the necessary stack size from looking at the schematics to kbe
processed?

If there is no easy fix the problem, a verbose error message might be
second best.

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak