Re: gEDA-user: About polygon clearances

On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 16:34:58 +0000, Eduardo Santana wrote:

> Perhpaps as you suggest I should connect all that extra copper to ground
> and get advantage on it to eliminate all the extra routing I made taking
> ground to where it was needed.

You may keep the ground tracks but make them join the polygon. The join
flag can be toggled on individual tracks (hover the mouse over the track
and press the j key). Or it can be set with the command
SetFlag(selected, join)
see
http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:pcb_tips#how_can_i_connect_tracks_pads_or_vias_to_my_polygon

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
Universität Hannover, Inst. für Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211