Re: gEDA-user: improve PNG output quality

On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 13:04:31 +0100, Peter Clifton wrote:

> The quality would be better if the schematic embedded into the
> openoffice document were in some vector format. I can't remember exactly
> which vector formats openoffice will load, but I don't remember it
> importing SVG last time I tried. I think there is an importer now, but
> I'm not sure how good it is.

Just checked:
SVG import works but shows the same warts as postscript import. The
preview of a gschem schematic is barely reckognizable on the screen.

There is a list of unsupported SVG features:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Unsupported_SVG_Features

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak