Re: gEDA-user: pcb, strange line tool bug

Am Donnerstag, den 23.10.2008, 15:01 +0200 schrieb Stefan Salewski:
> pcb version 20080202 GTK
>
> When I click in the drawing area with active line tool nothing visible
> happens, the thin red outlines of the trace are not drawn. After second
> mouse click trace become visible, but red outlines are still missing.
> Selecting an other tool and than selecting line tool again does not help
> -- outlines are again invisible.
>
> After some testing I find: If I select "Crosshair shows DRC clearance"
> outline is drawn again, and if I deselect this menu point, all is OK
> again.

Happened just again:

Seems not be related to undo. I was not able to enforce this bug, but
after a few hours of working it occurs. Additional observation:
The outline, which is drawn when the SEL tool is active and elements are
moved is not drawn if this bug is active. The outline of via tool (red
circle) is also broken. After selecting "Crosshair shows DRC
clearance" (and maybe deselecting again) all works again.

Best regards

Stefan Salewski