gEDA-user: pcb, strange line tool bug

pcb version 20080202 GTK

This bug occurred for the third time now, so I should report it:

Line tool was active (I was drawing traces), "Auto enforce DRC
clearance" was not active.

I did some undo's pressing the "u" key before the bug occurs, but I am
not sure if I did use undo the two other times.

Result:

When I click in the drawing area with active line tool nothing visible
happens, the thin red outlines of the trace are not drawn. After second
mouse click trace become visible, but red outlines are still missing.
Selecting an other tool and than selecting line tool again does not help
-- outlines are again invisible.

After some testing I find: If I select "Crosshair shows DRC clearance"
outline is drawn again, and if I deselect this menu point, all is OK
again.

I will report when this bug occurs next time, to verify if it is
triggered by a special action (maybe undo?)

Best regards

Stefan Salewski