Re: gEDA-user: A few questions about gschem, gnetlist, and gspiceui/ngspice

On Thursday 23 October 2008, Yamazaki R2 wrote:
> Also,
> what is the proper probe syntax in ngspice to probe
> drain/source/gate current in a mosfet? Also
> collector/emitter/base current in a bipolar?

With NGspice, you don't.  You need to do the hack of putting a
voltage source in series.  I does show those currents as part
of the "op" spew, but only the operating point, not in
transient analysis or any sweep.

Gnucap provides those probes, and lots more.