Re: gEDA-user: pcb mouse bindings

> Out of curiosity, what mouse bindings do you want?

The main thing I wanted was consistency with gschem. I wanted to
change the pan from the right mouse button to the centre one. I know I
can change the pan button in gschem (via gschemrc), but then I can't
access the pop-up menu as this is not allowed via the middle mouse
button. I just want a consistent set of actions so that I don't have
to relearn them each time I change programmes.

Wrt GTK & lesstif: I haven't yet gone and figured out what the
difference is between these two implementations - which is "better"
(preferable) and what are the differences (from a user perspective)?