Re: gEDA-user: pcb, howto partition power planes?

Nearly impossible? I disagree here it is standard practice.

Analog signals come in and go out the left side of the board and digital
is in the center to the right side.

Top analog is separated from the bottom analog.

Here is the deal. We start with a signal less the one milli volt and we
increase it over 1000 times. Any noise that crosses over from the
digital into the analog gets multiplied up by that gain as well.

Steve Meier