gEDA-user: On/Off sheet nets in multi-page schematic

   I have a multi-page schematic.  I named the schematic according to the
   gschem guidelines name_pg#.sch.  If I want to have a net go to
   multiple components on multiple pages and be recognized by gsch2pcb
   can I use the in/out symbols in input/output (generic) menu?  Can I
   name the nets such that the netlister will associate nets named the
   same but on different pages as the same net?