gEDA-user: board's setup and output

Hello guys,

I've finished a board I've been working on, though I have a question about both, it's proper setup and output.

Since I'm doing a one side board, I've just left the solder layer (where my routes live), and the ground layer, which is where I have the ground plane, both of them on the same group (layout's solder side).

Then, I haven't got nothing on the component side (not even a compoment layer as such), still I can see the layout as I guess I should by using the tab key (the solder and ground plane in one, and just the components' silkscreen on the other).

And so at output time I'd expect to see a mirrored solder layer (one side), and the mirrored component layer (just the silkscreen) but I never get to see the mirrored silkscreen on my ps output so tonner transfer would leave things as I'd like to.

While I can achieve this by tweaking ps output options, I'd appreciate if someone could tell me what I'm doing wrong, or missunderstanding in here.

I used to have the compoment layer, but since it was empty I just deleted it. Now in the layers' group window I have solder and ground on group one (solder side), and nothing on group two (component side).

Many thanks.

Eduardo,