Re: gEDA-user: Autonumbering in multi-page schematic

   I figured a way to do it.  I doubt itsright but it worked.
   For each page I did an autonumer text and searched for each type of
   component.  Then I started numbering from the component on the

   On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 2:41 PM, Rob Butts <[1]r.butts2@xxxxxxxxx>