Re: gEDA-user: powermeter board, with less ground planes :-)

> PCB's png exporter has a "ben-mode" option (yes, we need to rename it)
> that does photorealistic output

Is there a reason "photorealistic output" can't work for the "ben-mode"
name?

Yes, name things is hard.  I've gotten to the point in the Day Job
to coding the name of the project as a function loaded from a file,
because management can not figure out what they want to call
it.  Identical project sold to three different markets has three different
names. :-(

With Peter's comment on SF about the project looking "dead",
and Ales's "People in industry are aware and
maybe watching the project." names like "Ben-mode" don't
promote the best project image.

Presenting a good image to all could do things like attract funding
to pay for developers time.