Re: gEDA-user: powermeter board, with less ground planes :-)

DJ Delorie wrote:
>> At the end of the day the only thing that counts is whether it's
>> good enough and it looks like DJ's board should perform pretty well
>> now.
>
> And yet I keep improving it anyway.

If there's one thing I've learned about working on layouts it's that
you're never really done - you just have to stop sometime. There's
always room for one last tweak!

I run PCB on my MacBook - sitting on the couch, watching TV & fiddling
with board designs is almost like playing solitaire...

I know - sick...

Eric