Re: gEDA-user: OT: Anderson Powerpoles?

On Fri, 2006-09-01 at 11:50 -0700, Samuel A. Falvo II wrote:
> I know this is a bit off-topic, but I'm trying to find anyone who has
> experience with Anderson PowerPole connectors.  What is your
> impression of them, and would you recommend them to others?  For what
> prices can they be had for?  I read one day a QST article that spoke
> very glowingly of them, but really gave no comparisons to other power
> connector technologies.
>
> If anyone has any input on this, you can e-mail me privately if you wish.
>
> Thanks.

I know this site says manufacturer unbranded, or REMA, not Anderson, but
I've used these connectors, which I believe were called "PowerPole" type
by someone at some point...

Could be something different though.

http://cpc.farnell.com/jsp/endecaSearch/partDetail.jsp?sku=CN03817

or..

http://cpc.farnell.com/jsp/endecaSearch/partDetail.jsp?sku=CN10077

If they are the same, let me know and I'll get back to you with a
review.

Peter Clifton