Re: gEDA-user: smd challenge parts

> I've used the SOT23 but not the others.  Be sure to check both
> mechanical sizes _and_ pinout.  A few companies like CEL have had a
> habit of using their own pinout as opposed to following JEDEC.

Actually, the BC847AT data sheet lists both collector and emitter on pin 1:

     1
    ###
    2 3

  1: Collector
  2: Base
  1: Emitter

I'm assuming the emitter is on 3, which seems standard, and makes the
most sense as a typo.

But, I'm going to try to hand-fab a test board to make sure the
circuit works before I send out for a hundred of them.