Re: gEDA-user: diagnosing toner transfer problems

I'd guess motion and time with heat smushed it. My results were closer to the point of not enough heat, and required running bare board through my laminating heater several times to get good one last pass with toner transfer.

I did not run the toner attached paper through again, just once, after lots of heat soaking without it first.

John Griessen

DJ Delorie wrote:
 I'm mostly wondering about the smudged parts, like the
board just above and left of center.  Too much heat?  Too much iron
motion?  Some parts came out very crisp (like most of the board just
below it).