gEDA-user: Fiducial

I'm working on laying out my first PCB board.  I understand that the
pick and place machine uses reference points on the board called
fiducials when placing my components.  I'm planning on having my board
assembled by a MyData 12 machine.  So how do I incorporate this symbol
and element on my PCB.  I found a similar question on this mailing
list dated a couple of years ago but it had no response.

I searched the schematic symbol library and footprint libraries and I
couldn't find anything obviouse.  A little guidance from a seasoned
PCB deasigner would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff