Re: gEDA-user: challenge board ALMOST works

On 9/12/06, Dan McMahill <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
al davis wrote:
> On Tuesday 12 September 2006 22:32, Dan McMahill wrote:
>>  Some TV's used injection locking
>> for some of the sync circuits.
>
> All of them, back in the tube days.

Oh, and I forgot one which John should appreciate.  Isn't the pitch
oscillator on a theremin usually tuned to injection lock when you move
away from the pitch antenna?  I could be wrong about this one.

To be able to play low notes I believe you want to avoid locking since when you lock the output of the mixer will be at 0Hz.

(* jcl *)

-- http://www.luciani.org