Re: gEDA-user: PCB version 20060822 and ps printing

fre, 15 09 2006 kl. 10:08 -0400, skrev DJ Delorie:
> I use "gv" to view the .ps file and select which pages I want to print.

Tnx.that works beautifully. I was fooled by the gimp only being able to
import the first page from a ps file.

> But, an option to print to multiple files has been on my to-do list
> for a while.

We will be waiting; but for now the workaround is quite ok.

--
Vy 73 de OZ1GNN

Christian Treldal

"Remember Darwin; building a better mousetrap merely results in smarter mice."